We believe that strength comes through supporting each other. By bringing our members together we share experiences and learn from each other. As a user-led organisation, we are best placed to understand and address the issues that blind and partially-sighted people face. And to take action to make life better for all of us.
What we offer
- Information and support – help at the end of a phone. Want to talk to one of our team about something that you need information and/or support to access? Then give us a ring or drop us an email – we can often help you ourselves but if not, we can offer you guidance on who can and make a referral on your behalf if you want us to.
- Healthy lifestyle activities, such as swimming or the gym, with support from your visually impaired peers and volunteers/staff who understand the specific needs of people with sight loss.
- Social and leisure activities, at our base and further afield.
- Arts and crafts activities and outings
- The opportunity to make new friends and share experiences.
- A way for you to voice your issues and concerns and influence change.
Visit our calendar of events to see what’s coming up.
Join us today!
Membership is free.