Along with the activities arranged by our groups, we have other drop-in sessions, events and meetings.
- Tea and Toast – guest speakers on the first Wednesday of every month, along with a cuppa, a slice of toast and the chance for a chat. At our base at West Bromwich Town Hall from 10.30am to 12noon to enjoy a slice of toast, other tasties and a cuppa over a chat with your SVI friends. Help is on hand from our staff who can offer support with anything you need to get sorted. Check the calendar for details of each session.
- Open meetings – check the calendar for our quarterly meetings
- Annual Forum
- Appy Hour – get on top of tech with our sessions to help you with mobile devices
- Healthy lifestyle activities – look after your physical and mental health with gym, yoga, swimming, archery, mindfulness courses and more
- Arts, crafts and music – Creative and arts sessions and trips out
Visit our calendar of events to get the details of the next sessions.